PSA Tool Selection
IT'S AUTOMATION, NOT AUTOMATIC.
INVEST IN A PSA SYSTEM THAT BEST FITS HOW YOUR PS BUSINESS WORKS.
A PSA tool's purpose is to help professional services organizations manage operations, improve business efficiency, and support making strategic decisions impacting growth and profitability.
At it's core, a PSA solution will provide:
- Time and expense tracking
- Invoicing and billing management
- Revenue management
- Resource management
- Analytical reporting and dashboarding
Selecting a PSA tool is more than finding a solution with nice features - it's about how PSA will support your business model, work with other core systems you have in place, and be adopted by your team.
Benefits of our Tool Selection
- Evaluation based on your unique business model
- Independent PSA system selection by PS business operations experts who also have real-world experience in PSA systems
- Identification of process and automation changes that can help you achieve your goals
- Proven PSA evaluation guidelines and ranking criteria
Helping you select the right tool
Business Process Workshop
Review business model end to end starting with opportunity identification to project delivery and closeout
Review current business challenges
Discuss company direction and "to-be" vision
Tool Requirement Definition
Identify process changes required to meet business efficiency goals
Identify automation opportunities
Develop Tool Requirement Matrix of operational and tool requirements
Identify “best of breed” PSA systems that best fit your business model and requirements
Invite the agreed selection to Request for Proposal
Down-select to 2-3 vendors for competitive use case evaluation
Prepare the final recommendation report highlighting the recommended vendor, implementation considerations, and suggested next steps