Join our team
Below is a listing of available positions with TOP Step Consulting.
Click on a position to learn more.
We are looking for talented Senior Business Consultants to become part of our rapidly growing staff in working with Professional Services organizations to identify, implement, and streamline NetSuite OpenAir solutions including Business Process definition.
As a Consultant working with executives and managers within our client companies, you will deliver consulting services and configure NetSuite OpenAir to support customer business processes. Engagements will involve business process workshops, documentation, data migration, system configuration, user acceptance testing, integration and training, and you will be involved in all phases of projects.
Our clients are located throughout the U.S., and many have global offices. In this role, you will work from home and travel to client locations as needed. Although many services can be delivered remotely, you should expect over 50% travel.
Candidate must have prior experience in a services organization such as
- Having defined or worked with project methodologies for effective project delivery
- Having a good understanding of operational models for Professional Services organization such as capacity planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial management.
- Managing the delivery of projects within defined budgets and timeline
- Ensuring client engagements are delivered in a manner which meets/exceeds customer expectations.
- Reviewing key project deliverables and participates in key project milestone meetings.
- Traveling to customer sites for project-related meetings.
- Meeting with customers and partners in a pre/post sales capacity to deliver subject matter expertise and consultation.
- Teaming with executive managers to help close key sales opportunities.
- Improving productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in tools, training, processes, reporting, and employee engagement.
- Maintaining a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of processes, customer satisfaction and the growth of the organization
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in strategic project and team management within a consulting service organization. Experience should demonstrate a deep understanding of technology and business drivers and an affinity for client service and consulting.
- Experience working in both start-up and large corporate environments.
- Knowledge of PSA Tools such as Netsuite OpenAir, Tenrox, Changepoint, and others a plus.
- Knowledge of document management and workflow procedures a plus.
- BS degree in IT, Engineering or Computer Science, MBA a plus
- Ability to manage resources and work within various teams to get projects done.
- Strong leadership and people skills. Ability to recruit, motivate and lead a team.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Has developed presentations and is able to speak and present effectively to a sophisticated senior management audience.
- Ability to create technical proposals and documentations.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple, parallel projects.
- Self starter requiring minimal direction for research and knowledge transfer
TOP Step Consulting improves business efficiency and productivity for Professional Services business operations. We help our clients achieve profitability goals while allowing them to focus on building your business. For the last 5 years, SPI Research has ranked us among the Top Performing Professional Services Firms.
Our team is comprised of experienced Professional Services Automation (PSA) users who understand the challenges and rewards of managing an on-demand Professional Services Automation system in multi-office and global business environments.
We deliver a holistic approach to the complete professional services life cycle, fitting the needs of our clients whether they are just starting to investigate automated solutions or if they are looking to improve the systems and processes already in place.
To inquire about an available position, please use the form below.
Keep in Touch
Stay informed of tips,
news, and webinars
Search our Best Practices
NetSuite OpenAir Tips
About Us: Our mission is to enable and empower Professional Services Organizations to become profitable, scalable, and efficient through change management, technology deployment, and skip set training with a Customer First approach. We are celebrating our 10th year of success and look forward to growing and learning with you.