Jodi Cicci, CEO of TOP Step Consulting is a high energy and accomplished speaker and facilitator for professional services organizations to become operationally efficient by establishing standard business practices and deploying automation tools. With over 20 years experience in professional services and project management, Jodi recognizes that business understanding and how the business operates is always first before applying technology.
Radio Interview with TOP Step Consulting
- In the Mind of the Client – Are you a vendor or a trusted advisor?
In this session, you will learn how to shift your relationship from a vendor to a successful trusted advisor. You’ll hear how to get into the mind of the client by understanding their business, how to identify trouble spots in the organization which may not yet be apparent to the client, and when to introduce change and handle it effectively. Jodi will share techniques to identify and handle the consulting situation; ask tactical questions to obtain strategic information; and identify options and make recommendations at just the right time.
- Steps to Implementing a Project Management Office that Works
- Characteristics of a Great Consultant
The following workshops can be tailored to Half Day or Full Day Sessions:
- Building your professional services automation tool strategy
- Setting up a Project Management Office that really works
- Consulting best practices
Contact Jodi at 703.999.4020 or email@example.com to discuss her availability and pricing for your event.